Low-cost and low-risk experimentation is the name of the game in lean prototyping in WASH innovation. This panel will explore how novel innovations were created through lean prototyping with the help of strategic partnerships. Speakers include experts from UNICEF and social enterprise teams from the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator.
- Daigo Ishiyama, Director of Global Product Design and Development, SATO at LIXIL
- Edgard Ngaboyamahina, Principal Investigator at the Duke Center for Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Infectious Disease
- Erchissaran Ganbold, Chemical Engineer, Tsever LLC
- Peninah Ndegwa, Founder and Managing Director, Wow Mom Ltd.
- Jamila Mayanja, Founder and CEO, Smart Girls Foundation Uganda
- Esther Shaylor (moderator), Innovation Specialist, WASH and Education, UNICEF