The path to becoming a social entrepreneur is rarely a straight and predictable line. Join serial social entrepreneur and author of the new book The Greater Good: Social Entrepreneurship for Everyday People Who Want to Change the World, Madeleine Shaw, in discussion with four barrier-breaking global social entrepreneurs who will share their personal journeys to creating impact. Join us in this thoughtful conversation about identity, transformation, and navigating the path to creating our vision of the greater good.
- Ilana Ben-Ari, Founder and CEO, Twenty One Toys
- Kai Scott, President, TransFocus Consulting Inc.
- Kai Frazier, Founder and CEO, Kai XR
- Samir Lakhani, Founder and Executive Director, Eco-Soap Bank
- Madeleine Shaw (moderator), Author & Entrepreneur, Co-Founder, Aisle (formerly Lunapads)